IRON MAIDEN • March 16, 2008 (ACC - Toronto, ON)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Me, Stitchy, and Clubber were kickin' it old school last night at the MAIDEN show (is there any other way?), and as you can see, we had the best seats in the house. No matter, MAIDEN killed it! I got chills when they broke into set opener "Aces High", and it was awesome to see so many people singing along to every song. Stitchy and I marvelled at how great some of the solos sounded (one of Adrian's in particular with the SG - can't remember which song). I've got to admit that my knowledge of IRON MAIDEN kinda drops off after "Number Of The Beast", and I don't know anything after "Powerslave", so there were a bunch of songs that I could've done without ("Heaven Can Wait", "Fear Of The Dark", "Can I Play With Madness"), but "Wasted Years" and "Moonchild" were both amazing. I took some video on my camera that I'm gonna post on youtube when I get the chance ("Revelations", and Eddie on stage during "Iron Maiden"). We were far from the stage, so it's shaky and kinda looks like the Zapruder film, but whatever, it's fuckin' MAIDEN!


0 comments: