KILLER DWARFS • Killer Dwarfs LP

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Attic Records 1983
So we all know that "Heavy Mental Breakdown" rules... right? Well, whether you do or not, you need to download this cuz take my word for it, it does! Back in the day the video was on regular rotation up here in Canada, and it's left an indelible mark on me... and prolly most other Canuck metalheads around my age. Listening to this record for the first time in years, it hit me like a ton of bricks - KILLER DWARFS were the Canadian RIOT. It's spot on - similar lyrical themes (gambling outlaws who live to Rock!), and musically both are top notch, classy Hard Rock/Metal. Add in some Geddy Lee-ish vocals, a bit o' TWISTED fuckin' SISTER, and the slightest amount of RAVEN and you've got a damn fine combination. Great record, straight up and down - and those zebra guitars are pretty bad-ass too!
DOWNLOAD: KillerDwarfs-KillerDwarfs.rar (69.61 MB)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always loved the the video for "Stand Tall". Great song too! I will download this. Looking forward to it! Thanks! - Metal Man