HEAVY LOAD • Metal Conquest EP

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thunderload Records 1981
OK, so I'm showing up to the party a little late... but I partially blame you, dear reader. I bought this record in April '08, and, like some kinda jerk-off, let it sit in amongst all the crappy records I've amassed (and posted), and you.... you just sat by and let it happen. A simple email or comment: "Hey dipshit, post that HEAVY LOAD record" woulda sufficed, but nothing. And so it is that you're complicit in my negligence and ignorance regarding Sweden's mighty HEAVY LOAD. If you have even a passing interest in Metal, I'm confident that you're gonna drop a heavy load of yer own whilst checking out Metal Conquest.
DOWNLOAD: HeavyLoad-MetalConquest.rar (37.72 MB)

5 comments:

Quabas Krell said...

I pretty much assumed I was the only dude lame enough to just get into these guys in the last year or so... in the end we're all on our own, bro.

Alcolm X said...

True enough. I was just trying to pass the buck.

John said...

thanks for sharing this information about this!

AngelusSilesius said...

Every record of them is great !

Ettore Ridola said...

I remember buying it in 1981, and DEATH OR GLORY the year after. Great, powerful, heavy stuff, thanks for sharing, dude!